Problem with Advanced Dupe.

Heh, first time forum poster on facepunch, so, hai everyone.

I’ve got a bit of a problem, that I’ve been a bit nervous about bringing up since the readme seems to suggest, that you are the king of noobs for not getting it. Safe so say I must be the sacred deity of noobs, if I have honestly been confused by it.

I downloaded Adv Dupe pack 4, since I thought, most recent version, woulda said if you need the others, fantastic, I’ll just follow the readme to get it installed. It tells me to put all the folders into program files/steam/steamapps/garrysmod/garrysmod/settings/adv_duplicator. Now while that’s all fine and dandy, there is no adv_duplicator folder in there. So I made one, I made a folder literally called adv_duplicator in the settings, and put the folders in there. Seemed like it would work, but, that was a week ago, and I’ve yet to see any changes to be made on my Garry’s mod. Personally I don’t get what Advanced Duplicator does, but it seems alot of mods require it. Is there something I’m missing?

Any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated. My mind’s boggled enough as it is trying to get this server up and running…

-Elso

People seem to fucking suck at writing instructions

/steam/steamapps/garrysmod/garrysmod/DATA/adv_duplicator

put all the TEXTS in there, I assume you have wire or adv_dupe

You can also make sub folders in the adv_dupe folder.

Advanced Duplicator is something else? I thought that’s what pack four was.

I was looking across the Garry’s mod website for the Advanced Duplicator, but all it seemed to point me towards was the packs. I just thought getting pack four would give me the Adv Duplicator.

Though thanks alot for helping me relocate the folders.

-Elso