Problem with all .lua addons....

If you cant tell ima noob at gmod. Any addon that I have used that has anything to do with lua doesnt work! how do i use .lua addons? is it like any other addon? do i have to do something special for it to work? i’m asking this because i recently tried using the pill addon, many vehicle/npc/weapon addons, and most them didnt work. When i went into the folders i realized there was a .lua folder in all the ones that werent working. Do i put them in garrysmod/garrysmod/addons like i do with every other mod? Do i have to do something in the lua program to make it work? If so, id like to know hat to do for the pill addon.

Sounds strange. As long as the folder structure goes garrysmod/garrysmod/addons/addon_name/lua/etc… you should be alright.

Looks like your statement is indeed not correct. Now that I look back on you all, I find it funny how I even got involved with you all Facepunch dickheads.

I have over 20 more alt accounts blended in better than a communist in 1960’s New York so cut off one head, and two more shall take its place.

Baldur out :smiley:

[editline]14th March 2016[/editline]

Looks like your statement is indeed not correct. Now that I look back on you all, I find it funny how I even got involved with you all Facepunch dickheads.

I have over 20 more alt accounts blended in better than a communist in 1960’s New York so cut off one head, and two more shall take its place.

Baldur out :smiley: