Problem with ported ragdoll

I have recently been attempting to port models over from Vampire: The Masquerade- Bloodlines. Using a program i found, I have managed to decompile the VTM:B format into .smds, and compile using a .qc file. However, there is one major problem with models I compile: They spawn as effects in game. I have checked them over in Hammer, they have all neccescary bones and everything. Any idea how I can fix this? Oh, and here’s the QC, for reference sake-


$cd "C:\Documents and Settings\Ross Evans\My Documents\DECOMPILED VTMB\character\pc\male\malkavian\armor0"
$modelname "character/pc/male/malkavian/armor0/Malkavian_Male_Armor_0.mdl"
$cdmaterials "models/character/pc/male/malkavian/armor0/"
$cdmaterials "models/character/npc/common/raver/females/female_raver_1/"
$cdmaterials "models/character/teeth/"
$cdmaterials "models/character/eyes/"
$cdmaterials "models/character/"
$cdmaterials "models/weapons/m37/wield/"
$cdmaterials "models/weapons/katana/wield/"
$cdmaterials "models/weapons/revolver_anaconda/wield/"
$cdmaterials "models/weapons/striker/wield/"
$cdmaterials "models/weapons/glock/view/"
$attachment mouth "Bip01 Head" 2.000001 3.200000 0.000000 rotate 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000
$attachment eyes "Bip01 Head" 4.499995 2.200001 0.000000 rotate 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000
$attachment 0 "Bip01 R Hand" 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 rotate 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000
$surfaceprop "flesh"
$model "mainbody" "malk_male_armor_0_REF.smd"{
}
$hboxset "default"
$hbox 0 "Bip01 Spine2" 1.0 0.0 0.0 5.0 6.0 6.0
$hbox 0 "Bip01 Pelvis" -6.3619957 -4.5300536 -5.4192367 3.385627 5.4716105 4.147554
$hbox 3 "Bip01 Spine" -10.128414 -5.996818 -6.0853343 5.1683955 4.233496 5.385858
$hbox 2 "Bip01 Spine1" -0.9362156 -3.5654964 -6.3466644 7.687845 5.7100244 6.2333355
$hbox 2 "Bip01 Spine2" -0.7771441 -3.983008 -8.431475 7.747061 5.7626896 7.1378293
$hbox 1 "Bip01 Neck" -4.7933908 -1.9803929 -2.3526886 3.8955283 4.2153645 2.2393115
$hbox 1 "Bip01 Head" -2.320439 -4.5313683 -3.8954024 8.092937 4.61403 3.8389962
$hbox 4 "Bip01 L UpperArm" -0.70318466 -2.6386397 -4.4655333 10.913768 2.5966802 1.3089886
$hbox 4 "Bip01 L Forearm" 0.0 -1.1634103 -2.3332129 9.198422 2.124749 1.5085356
$hbox 4 "Bip01 L Hand" -0.34950036 -1.1012062 -3.127154 5.271574 1.6616362 1.8549109
$hbox 5 "Bip01 R UpperArm" -2.9353147 -2.8589773 -1.3745302 10.55333 2.672989 5.398863
$hbox 5 "Bip01 R Forearm" 0.0 -1.3553896 -1.5738693 10.015381 2.1524763 2.2678788
$hbox 5 "Bip01 R Hand" -0.33616996 -1.5880792 -3.2322366 5.3662686 1.608774 3.094468
$hbox 6 "Bip01 L Thigh" -3.8422074 -4.9124002 -3.5791936 19.7125 5.131534 4.8856134
$hbox 6 "Bip01 L Calf" -1.3672605 -2.7008846 -2.8673368 21.373617 5.137013 3.0449588
$hbox 6 "Bip01 L Foot" -4.1006236 -2.975385 -3.436438 3.583766 9.313215 3.4141576
$hbox 7 "Bip01 R Thigh" 0.0 -4.912402 -4.772352 19.712513 5.283422 3.7464406
$hbox 7 "Bip01 R Calf" -0.5836315 -2.700895 -3.0456069 21.375051 5.137009 2.7459242
$hbox 7 "Bip01 R Foot" -4.8848085 -2.9753895 -3.4124084 3.583766 9.303507 3.2411964
$includemodel "models/character/shared/male/runmalknos_pcidles_allsequences.mdl"


You have no collision model

For a ragdoll use this: