Problems in Experimental branch after the last "update".

Hello guys,

I have a problem in Rust today after the “update” that had the experimental branch. Right at the start menu any action you make, freezes soon after, for example, texts lock in the strongest coloration, all windows that open, such as options, languages, console or to the servers window they are frozen on the screen game, and the biggest problem of all, the game crashes when loading the map, just in the “Client Ready”.

I wonder if anyone else is having this problem, and if someone had managed to fix it?

• already deleted the local content and tried to install again, and did not work.

Thanks in advance!

I expect that this is a problem caused by the new HTML UI. However, I don’t know exactly what data the devs need to get a better idea on what’s going on.

So, to play it safe, could you please post your system specs? CPU, RAM, and video card, please. Also your operating system.

I’d also like to ask you to check the version of your graphics driver, in the control panel for the graphics. For Nvidia, it’s in the Nvidia control panel, and the number we’re looking for is the form xxx.xx. For AMD/ATI cards, it’s in the Catalyst Control Panel and is a xx.xx number.

Of course Elixwhitetail…

Macbook Pro OS X 10.9.3 with Mavericks
2,3 GHz Intel Core i5
4 GB 1333Mhz Ram
Intel HD Graphics 3000

by the way, thanks for the anwser!

They are having some issues in OSX with the new HTML menu:

I just don’t know if is your case.

Yea Galeg0, its my case, look this:

" OS X users can’t play on experimental at all at the moment since the software-only rendering mode of Coherent UI seems to be broken. It never clears stuff that’s been drawn before, so you’ll only see a gray screen if you connect to a server on OS X. I contacted support, let’s hope they’ll fix it sooner rather than later. "

well, now I know it’s a matter of time and fixes, but thanks for that info, I had not thought to go look at Trello.

Huh, I thought they would be using awesomium.

awesomium doesn’t have a linux unity version