Previous thread hit max posts, thought I’d re-make it.
Welcome to Problems That Don’t Need Their Own Thread v 3!
Have a small problem you can’t figure out, but don’t believe it’s worth creating a whole new thread
for the sole purpose of getting your problem fixed? Then you’ve come to the right thread!
To keep the thread clean,
- Post your problem ‘Variable returns nil at some point’, for example.
- Post the code that you think is necessary to solve this problem.
- Post the error that you are getting. For example, ‘[ERROR] gamemodes/skeleton/gamemode/client/hud.lua:70’
- Media that can describe the problem better than words would help a lot in most cases.
- Wrap code tags around your code. For example,
[lua]print “codens here”[/lua]
Remember to put the lua/code tags; [noparse][lua] <code> [/lua][/noparse]
- Please do not spam your problem (when you don’t get any response, it means that other people are not familliar with your problem)
- Please don’t ask for help when it comes to content that isn’t yours. Contact the creator instead, we don’t want you’re leaked content!
- Before creating a post, I suggest you have a look at some coding sources such as;