Problems with the hl2rp impulse code

So, I ( Person without any Lua knowledge ) have been all this week trying to get the hl2rp impulse code working, which I found at ( gibhub GitHub - egerdnc/impulse-hl2rp: Client side files of Impulse Half-Life 2 RP since vin said "i dont care" i am sharing it i also got the full server side i might share it after some time dunno yet. ), apparently the problem stems from init.lua and cl_init.lua, but no matter what I change it still doesn’t work.

This is the “code” attempt I made of init and cl_init

cl_init.lua:
DeriveGamemode(“impulse”)
impulse.Schema.Boot(“Half-Life 2 Roleplay”)

init.lua
AddCSLuaFile(“cl_init.lua”)
DeriveGamemode(“impulse”)
impulse.Schema.Boot(“Half-Life 2 Roleplay”)

Does anyone know how to fix it?

gamemodes/impulsehl2rp/gamemode/cl_init.lua:3: attempt to index field ‘Schema’ (a nil value)
1. unknown - gamemodes/impulsehl2rp/gamemode/cl_init.lua:3

gamemodes/impulsehl2rp/gamemode/cl_init.lua:3: attempt to index field ‘Schema’ (a nil value)
1. unknown - gamemodes/impulsehl2rp/gamemode/cl_init.lua:3

It should be added that the init.lua did not exist before and I had to do it from zero

This is a leak of the client files from the Impulse HL2RP server. Nothing can work without the server files, quite simply.

It’s not just the client files, I investigated the entire two folders, Impulse (gamemode base) and Impulse hl2rp and it’s complete, it’s the entire schema, I just think I’m doing something wrong with init.lua and cl_init.lua

I don’t see where the server-side files you mention are on the GitHub repository. Also, since this is probably from an unauthorized file leak, I’m not going to bother helping you in respect to the creators of the code.

oh well i guess i cant do much more, i thought finding it on gibhub was fine