Project: Phoenix Community

Hello, I’m Phoenix from Phoenix Community and I’ve finally grown tired of all the shitty DarkRP versions around here, and I’d like a change.

You might be wondering, what? PrivateRP? That’s lame, too many of them.

Well, in fact, only private roleplay modifications seem to work out. :slight_smile:

I’ll just get to the point;

What I’d like to do is to create a new creative RolePlay GameMode to add to the community, that is addictive, and not full of mingebag candy.

I don’t know if this project will fail or not, but if you’re interested in creating a new Roleplay gamemode in a team, just leave a note here.

I’d also like to establish a nice Garry’s Mod community, with serious Roleplayers, Builders.

So we’re also planning on creating a new Build GameMode. (Modified Sandbox.)

If you’re interested in establishing a community with me, just tell me if you’d like to join the team and what you’d like to join as, and what your qualifications are, and I’ll talk to you later.

Yes, it’ll be hard, but I might just tell you what my qualifications are before you start thinking that this’ll be a total failure.

My Qualifications:

I’m a Webdesigner, I know how to use HTML and I’m educated in Web Design/Graphic Design

I’m not experienced with Lua, so there’s not much I can help with here, I do still think it’s possible for us to get something going.

TEAM:

Director - Larskri

Lua Scripters -

Webdesign/HTML/PHP - Larskri,

Graphics - Larskri,

Maps -

So if you’d like to give it a shot; Please tell me if you’d like to join me and the team to try establish a nice community.

We’ve got a website, but we’re planning on making a new one, since the one we have now is not really any good at all.