Project REVIVE

[release]

http://robin.nitrous-networks.eu/project.png

What is Project REVIVE?
Project Revive is a project that involves myself and any other community members that used to love PCMod. We are determined to make it less buggy/laggy for everyone and to script a few more programs to use with DarkRP/RP Gamemodes.

How long will this take?
We aim to have everything done by March 2012 this includes Beta Testing and Alpha Testing.

Who’s involved?
At the moment it is just myself and a friend of mine but anybody who would like to help this FREE OPEN SOURCE project can by PMing me with what you can/can’t do. Jordanlol is going to be helping with the WebDesign and the SWEP Giving Tool

Are you trying to revive PCMod, DarkRP or what?
We are trying to revive PCMod.
[/release]

So, What will we be programming?

1. The following Programs:
    == PoliceDB
    == ShopKeeperDB
    == DoorControl
    == PersonalPlayerv2
    == CD Reader
    == CD Burner
    == Hacking Terminal
    == Internet

What do you think?

Sorry but can you give more info in the OP? Are you trying to revive PCMod, DarkRP or what?

PCMod, Adding it now:

“What is Project REVIVE?
Project Revive is a project that involves myself and any other community members that used to love PCMod. We are determined to make it less buggy/laggy for everyone and to script a few more programs to use with DarkRP/RP Gamemodes.”

HHMMMMM I WONDER

Hahaha, I personally dislike DarkRP the only reason I used to play it was to use PCMod as it kinda worked in it :slight_smile:

The Gamemode “DarkRp” it’s self is good, Thats without considering the 12 year old mingebag’s running around shooting everything that moves…

No. It’s the gamemode itself that causes those mingebags to come onto GMod. Without DarkRP GMod would be good.

I will help you.

If you guys ever need a website going I’m skilled in these cats:HTML5/HTML/PHP/JavaScript/Jquery

I also know some LUA And lots of SQL

Add me here
Steam: Jordanlol633
Hotmail:NykezGaming@live.com

Thank You Jordan, I’ve added your hotmail.

Began The PoliceDB today.
Gonna make it manual meaning police must do their job.