ProjectRP *Details Inside* I need Scripters. I Can handle mapping, modeling.

So, first of all for now nearly a year, I have been jotting down ideas and sketches. For a huge RP, better than any other.

There will be many things, all being new.

*New custom models - By Me
*New map to RP on. - By Me
*I have notebooks full of ideas that Id love to make real.

So just a brief description of the rp in general.

You level up. You have to be a certain level to use certain items or jobs etc. XP points gained for using items blowing up printers etc.
*Multiple things to help you gain exp.
*Gangs that fight for territory, you have places on map that if you place a gang monument your gang earns money and exp over time.
Money Launderer’s - You put say 15k in it over time you get a 200% back. $1200
Printer Coolers
Printer Rate Increaser’s
Printer Amount Increaser’s
*SO SO SO MUCH MORE!

But a 1 man team cant make all this stuff happen. There is a lot of coding and a lot of dedication and time behind it.
I know lua to an extent, but I need some more Advanced, Pro lua scriptwriters along my side.
I can take care of all organization of things, financial, Server hosting, modeling, mapping, website.

I just need some people to help do the scripting.

Add me on steam.

Sounds like a MMO instend.

You do realize that to add you on steam, we… need your steam name?

Im sorry I thought my Facepunch account was linked to my Steam.

terror_no_more — add me (:

[editline]02:41AM[/editline]

Let me add to my list of things I’d like to do.

*Advanced pickpocketing, crackers, lock picks, swag bags that theifs can use to pick up printers and shipments.
*Bank Bonds - that increase in value over time.
*An addition to the gangs, the money they gain from keeping territory goes to a separate account, it doesn’t go into your actual money.
I may have withdraw for leader of gang.
Militia Upgrades - Gangs can buy special items.
Health Upgrade - Increases all gang members health.
Speed Upgrades - Increases all gang members speed.
*Oh man shall I list some more?

:lol::lol::lol:
A bit copied name dont you think?
http://www.game-monitor.com/garrysmod2_GameServer/69.162.99.37:27015/Havoc_Gamers__ProjectRP__Development_server__Open.html aka my rp gamemode project

On-Topic: Seems like darkrp with bunch of uneeded stuff

Would need a huge fucking playerbase, alot of scripting, alot of modelling, alot of mapping.

Also this looks more like DarkRP with “gang wars” instead of normal DM and useless “skills”.

derp

Yuriman’s right.