Proplimited script problem

Hello facepunch,

I using a proplimited script at my server a and the max is 70 but if someone using stacker tool so can they use more props, i have no idea how to fix this.
And my other question is how do i add more groups to the code? (I using ULX)

Here is my code:


function SetPropLimits(ply)
            timer.Simple(5, function()
                    if ply:GetUserGroup() == "donator" or ply:GetUserGroup() == "superdonator" then
                            ply.MaxProps = 180
                    elseif ply:CheckGroup("alphamember") then
                            ply.MaxProps = 240
                    else
                            ply.MaxProps = 70
                    end
            end)
    end
    hook.Add("PlayerInitialSpawn", "SetPropLimits", SetPropLimits)
     
    function CheckPropLimit(ply, model, ent)
            if ply:GetCount("props") >= ply.MaxProps then
                    GAMEMODE:Notify(ply, 1, 6, "You have reached your prop limit, donat to get more!")
                    ent:Remove()
            end
    end
    hook.Add("PlayerSpawnedProp", "CheckPropLimit", CheckPropLimit)


there is no lua error, and sorry if i posted in wrong section but i didn’t find the “Moding help” and when i googled it so come this section up.

You gotta edit the stacker tool to fix that.

[editline]14th October 2013[/editline]

Also, I would recommend using http://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/SANDBOX/PlayerSpawnProp instead of PlayerSpawnedProp, so it doesn’t even create the entity, better server performance. ( You gotta just return false instead of ent:Remove() )