Props bouncing on build server???

I was on my server today and i spawned a 1x1 phx plate and picked it up with the gravity gun…when i droped it it dident stop bouncing. then i spawned more props, and every prop i spawned, if you droped it, bounced for atleast 10 min. Im geussing this is a problem with prop protection(the server uses SPP) but when i tried FPP the same thing happened. Thanks!

bad spelling rating here

I was on my server today and i spawned a 1x1 phx plate and picked it up with the gravity gun…when i ** droped ** it it ** dident ** stop bouncing. then i spawned more props, and every prop i spawned, if you ** droped ** it, bounced for ** atleast ** 10 min. Im ** geussing ** this is a problem with prop protection(the server uses SPP) but when i tried FPP the same thing happened. Thanks!

If you’re going to post just to point out someone’s spelling mistakes, you shouldn’t post it all. It isn’t helping.

Anyways, it shouldn’t be a prop protection issue. It sounds more like some sort of physics setting issue or possibly gravity.

Are you sure you’re not mistaking weld for physical properties - super bouncy?

He didn’t talk about welding props, he just spawned them and they were already bouncy.

Which OS is the server on?

It’s an engine bug, it fixes itself when the server reboots. Nothing to worry about, OP.

the server is on windows and i know the diffrence between the welding tool and the physical properties tool your retard.

I’m sure calling people retards won’t help you get an answer.

Reboot the server and it should be fine, if keggs is right.

you just lost my help

Please learn to ask for help using correct grammatical syntax and spelling before posting on Facepunch ever again.

I’m sure he’s sad now.

Whose retard?