Providing the DLL for Developers without Access to S&Box

I know this is a long shot because all of the implications that would be resulted from doing so, but it would it be possible for the Sandbox.Game dll I don’t know what the DLL is called but whatever contains the C# layer for addon development. The Developer wiki is good for sandbox but it doesn’t give a detailed listed of everything that is available to developers do so would be helpful for developers without access or developers to get started so. Maybe even providing a way to create addon projects without having game access. I understand why you might want to do this but if you could it would be pretty cool. Thanks.

EDIT1: While I’m dreaming the .pdbs would be helpful as well.

4 Likes

How about not being inpatient and just waiting for documentation to be written?
If you get early access then good for you, but otherwise just wait like everyone else.

8 Likes

You don’t have to be a prick I was just asking jesus.

4 Likes

3posts in a row makes you look like you’re begging. Maybe writing everything inside one post would’ve been better?

3 Likes

how does them making posts make them begger

4 Likes

Even if someone is providing an dll for you it will be useless as it changes like every 10-300 minutes because the game isnt even finished (and it would also be illegal to share anything from the game files)

i suggest to be patient until you got real access as the stuff you make or learn now from it will be broken in the next week anyways ^^

in case you wanna learn c# here are some resources which might be helpfull:

4 Likes