[PSA] Backdoor found in "(MC) Voltz Explosives Pack" (baldursgate3 approved!)

Because you kept trying to get away with it. No matter how many crafty ways you make a backdoor, its still a backdoor.

Woo, I’m popular now!

[editline]fake edit[/editline]

I’d like to point out that I never even voted on the addon, and the one other account that I have is a limited account.

“Mass” down voted by 4 people who rightfully down vote it because the addon is poorly coded.

never even loaded the addons page because I don’t give enough of a shit about you, sorry baldursgate, but you’re not that important.

He wants to be a victim but his troubles are entirely brought on by his own immaturity so almost everyone sees right through it. Its pretty sad

reading the code now because i’m bored

concommand.Add("imafaggot?", function(ply)
	if ply:Nick() == "" then print("change your name before you get banned by an admin") end
end)

not sure what that’s about but okay

I think it’s ironic that he’s backdoored another explosives pack, especially when he needs an explosive kick up the ass for his continued actions. Because remember, i’m a potato according to GBombs5.

so why is his new addon still online?

Maybe he was bored one day, wanted to cook up some drama, and slapped a backdoor in an addon! As you do!

[editline]31st August 2015[/editline]

Either that, or he missed the love and affection we gave the other addon <3

Baldursgate’s alt also attempted to call out Lego Guy for having a “backdoored” (not backdoored) addon.

Some people never learn

Wait, that’s his alt? And he’s still got the nerve to ask me Lua questions from time to time. >_>

This fella just never learns…

Lines 242 to 265 in lua/autorun/server/voltz_functions.lua
as of “Update: 10 Sep @ 6:42 added laser explosive,” checked on 12:06 am AEST 16/09/2015 (ty @SwadicalRag)

Curious as to why you didn’t just PM robot rather than post this and potentially have more drama

Because it’s the only drama most of us have. :cry:

well there goes a hacker! i wonder how the gmod admins didn’t see the backdoor in gboms and gfireworks and volts in till now. a least someone remade gbombs with no backdoor!

:cry:

(context: he deleted all his workshop addons and steam groups related to his addons)

Again? I give him two weeks.

Looks like your statement is indeed not correct. Now that I look back on you all, I find it funny how I even got involved with you all Facepunch dickheads. Baldur out

Yep, this has been a problem with Valve.
H
L

(User was banned for this post ("necro bump" - GunFox))

Looks like your statement is indeed not correct. Now that I look back on you all, I find it funny how I even got involved with you all Facepunch dickheads.

I have over 20 more alt accounts blended in better than a communist in 1960’s New York so cut off one head, and two more shall take its place.

Baldur out :smiley: