So today I published an addon of mine consisting of several sounds, and then strangely started getting errors saying sound x is missing and what not. I investigated this throughout thinking it’s obviously Lua related but it turns out it’s not.
When I compared my original files against the ones that were uploaded and then extracted, I noticed something extremely odd: their unpacked size in bits was the same, but compressed size wasn’t.
Then I compared all the files
So something definitely did happen either during the process of compiling the mod, OR downloading. Please tell me what the hell is going on.
edit: updating with intact sounds absolutely does nothing