So I’ve started a new project. It is a PUBG styled HUD for gmod. It’s got the basics, just like in PUBG (Health, # Of people Online, Ammo, Armor)
Full List of Current Features:
- Health (Gets red as it decreases, if health is greater than 100HP than a simple text pops up with you true health amount)
- Online “Alive” tab (This is just simply how many people are on the server, just there to simulate the PUBG Hud
- Helmet, Chest Armor Icons (These are not the exact icons like in PUBG, but they are somewhat similar.
- Player Stance (In the bottom right corner shows if you are standing or crouching
- DarkRP Variables (This is configurable in the config.lua. This HUD is meant to be for a more militaryrp server. But I did decide
to add some DarkRP vars. Right now its just the Job of the player and their money and salary.
- Better design for armor
- Better design for DarkRP vars
- VCMod Support (For anyone who has played PUBG knows that when in a vehicle you can see your health, fuel, and what seat your in, I plan to simulate this with VCMod)
- Party system support (I don’t know exact what party system I want to use yet, I may add multiple systems. But in the real game if you play Squad or Duo’s you can see
your team in the top right)
- Custom Death Notifications (Again like in the real game in the bottom left there is a death feed, I plan to add this, but I’m not sure if it will go in the bottom right, as that is where chat is on most servers)
- A simple text for health will pop up to the right of the health bar if you health is greater than 100hp
- The armor icon will pop up if your armor is 0-49 and the chest and helmet will pop up if armor is 50+
- Job Salary is in parentheses at the end of your wallet / cash
- Job name has same color text as the job
**Feedback would be VERY much appreciated. **
What was added
- Overhead display.
- Few Bug fixes.
**Not to much added but I think the overhead is decent. It is also customization in the config!
I’ve started on a In-Game config for players to configure the HUD to their liking. This is only a client side config so it will not change anything server wide.
Also I’ve started to implement a custom death notice, I’m trying to make it look similar to the real game where it shows the victim, attacker, and players left**