Pulsar Effect is coming back?

I recently received the old Pulsar Effect link from a friend. He told me to look at it.

Is this real? Or did someone buy the old domain? Hunts should respond to this.

Apparently it’s been like this for 6 months. Sorry for posting this!

some dipshit named venom bought it, no it’s not the original thing

Thanks!

Domain Name: PULSAREFFECT.COM
Registrar: NEW DREAM NETWORK, LLC
Whois Server: whois.dreamhost.com
Referral URL: http://www.dreamhost.com
Name Server: NS1.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS3.DREAMHOST.COM
Updated Date: 20-nov-2012
Creation Date: 26-jun-2008
Expiration Date: 26-jun-2016

Take a look at this: http://www.pulsareffect.com/forum/forum.php
It seems to be the original one.

PreyTech =/= Pulsar Effect

[editline]11th January 2013[/editline]

The forum theme looks nothing like the original PE forum. It isn’t even the same software.

The Forum

Unless they bring something new to the table, I fear it’s gonna crash and burn.

Sounds like they just want to take advantage of the previous fame.

any new Pulsar Effect will never be as fun as the original.

Yeah, as of right now hunts has no plans of coming back putting all his effort towards college. Venom bought the domain from hunts, venom use to run the server when hunts moved to phoenix-dawn. That’s how they know each other only connection really.

No, we just want to continue to develop under the name.

I like potatos

(User was banned for this post ("Shitpost" - Craptasket))

I agree with you
R.i.p:The owner of perp ):

And what are you going to do differently?

So far the only perp servers that I know that have any ties to Pulsar Effect are the Voltage Gaming servers, I remember hearing the name Venom a few times but I haven’t seen him in a long time.

and in what way is that not taking advantage of the previous fame? You haven’t done well so far to achieve that goal.

-This community has went through several name changes over the past few years trying to find a name that fits. This will our final and permanent name change.

lol

Dafuk?

They brought the pulsareffect.com domaine name, they will create exatly the same server with the old database of pulsareffect, and this is not create by the real owner of pulsareffect?

troll…

Do they think this is actually going to work?

Off topic, I miss the original Pulsar Effect and Exiled.
These serious Perp servers, and Perp <Insert Version Number here> servers are starting to get annoying.

HellZone still has a legit Perp Server, and it’s the most popular server in Gmod (check Game Tracker), and it’s really fun.

It’s up for the donator money, it’s got a terrible NLR systems which the owner defends by calling you ‘retarded’, and mentioning that the police should have better firearms is considered bad.
Yeah, don’t visit Hellzone.