Pulse Rifle and .357 Magnum sounds different

This is annoying me much more than it should be, and this is my first time posting on Facepunch, so please excuse me if this is not the correct forum.

In Garry’s Mod, after downloading a group of add-ons from the Steam Workshop, my Pulse Rifle and .357 Magnum immediately changed sounds. I don’t know how this happened, I uninstalled the custom content which I installed prior to this problem, I deleted every single file in Garry’s Mod with “sound” in it and verified the game cache, and it did not work. I re-installed the game, which kept my other add-ons, and it did not work. I don’t want to do a complete clean unless absolutely necessary. Like I said, this is annoying me much more than it should be. I’m sorry if this is a stupid issue with a simple fix. I’m thinking of re-installing HL2 and its episodes as well, seeing as how Garry’s Mod runs on them in the first place.

It started with Parakeet’s Pill Pack.

The AR2 sounds like a regular assault rifle, same goes with reloading.

The .357 magnum has a different sound effect, but it still sounds like a revolver, reloading is the same sound it was before.

Uninstall all recently added addons.

I left out the part about me having this problem for a few weeks now. I uninstalled all of the addons near the period where this began.

If it really worries you, uninstall gmod and delete your directory, then reinstall. Doing this usually fixes most of my problems.

I have a lot of addons installed, which is why I haven’t done a complete clean on my game.

If they’re workshop addons, they will reinstal themselves (will take a while tho). If they’re not just copy and paste them back. You may also want to save server stuff so that you don’t have to download it all when you want to access your fav servers.

If not then I have no idea on what you could do to fix it, maybe replace the current sound files with the original ones?