Purchasing GMod

I downloaded STEAM so if i buy GMod from my Downloaded STEAM does it work then?

you cant just buy gmod you have to have a game that use source engine. but yes you can create an user and buy the game if you have a source engine game

If you dont have a source engine game it would not work. Make sure to have a source engine game!

YEa if you just want to play gmod then buy HL:DM along with it (15$ pack) if you acully wanna see shit buy CS:S along with it.

you can’t play garry’s mod with hl2:dm only, you need a source game like css, tf2, hl2, dod, etc

Also: there’s no option about buying gmod with hl2:dm, if there is, prove it

You can play GMod with only HL2:DM, you just can’t use it with the copy you got from a free offer.

You need a source game to play Garry’s Mod.
End.

1. Download Steam
  2. Buy CS:S Gmod combo deal.
  3. Install Both
  4. Play

Requirments:
"This game requires that you own a Source engine game such as Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life 2, or Day of Defeat: Source. Click here for a full list of games that meet this requirement. Please note that Portal: First Slice and the bundled Half-Life 2: Deathmatch do not fulfill this requirement. "

By “Bundled” They mean the free offer with ATI / Nvidia cards. I’ve got a couple of friends that use HL2DM with Gmod. Not that it’s helped them.

buy css to gmod too

You can actuly get HL2: DM Free with an Nvida Grafic-card but gmod does not take that as a source engine

Go to this link to get some few free games legal from NVIDIA

But that one doesn’t work for GMod… Like the last (all) posters have been saying… Duh.

No, gmod will not allow HL2 DM to use as a source game cuz it’s free. Just buy CSS gmod combo.