Purple Textures

I am having issues with my textures in rust. Upon joining a server, my HUD is fine, but I get PURE purple/pink everything else. Taking Ambient Occlusion and Anti-Aliasing off gets rid of the purple haze, and then I just have shitty textures for water, ground, and rock. Player models are pure black, but I can see the clothing they wear fine. Houses seem to be fine.

I have: Reinstalled Drivers, Restarted my Computer, disabled/enabled my graphics card, I have tried changing the graphics/textures quality, no variation. Typing gfx.ssaa false for me gets “Invalid Command: gfx.ssaa false”,

Here is the errors in console:
Invalid pass Number (1) for Graphics.Blit. Material=hidden/PVT/RenderPage npasses =1
Invalid pass Number (2) for Graphics.Blit. Material=hidden/PVT/RenderPage npasses =1
Invalid pass Number (3) for Graphics.Blit. Material=hidden/PVT/RenderPage npasses =1
Trying to access pass 2, but material ‘Hidden/PVT/FillTable’ subershader 0 only had 1 valid passes.

Here is my System Specifications:
Windows 7 Home Premiums 64-Bit
AMD FX 8320 Eight-Core Processor 3.5GHz
Memory 8192MB RAM
DX 11
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780

Any help you can offer would be appreciated. Thanks!

“gfx.ssaa” is a legacy console command, the new version’s commands are different.

Add “-force-d3d9” (without the quotes) to your launch options in Steam and try it.

THANK YOU. Seems to be working now, shadows are having a heart attack but it seems like thr ground/rocks have loaded

Texture quality is garbage, ground has no texture. But the rocks actually load in now