"Put the crab on." Rebels place a crab over a CP's head.

http://uppix.net/f/c/c/97135fc64eff4af38de4bdb870912.jpg

The spittle was pretty simple, I tried to add motion blur to parts of the crab’s body to make it look it’s squirming.

C&C

what they dont know is that they need to take the helmet off first

And just why would they wanna make something even more hostile than it was?

I am wondering about this too.

They don’t need to. Crabs can still get the job done regardless if the mask is on or off.

There’s a good reason why there’s another dude with a shotgun watching.

Nice work, but the spittle needs to be more…bold. It’s kind of hard to tell it’s there.

Torture :woop:

[editline]11:17PM[/editline]

Looks decent.

:sigh:

That’s a mask bro.

helmet, mask, its basicly the same thing for the metro cops

Isn’t it supposed to be turned the other way?
Otherwise, awesome.

Nice idea! I liek it.

Really cool concept. Seems like it would be a very effective means of torture.

That is terrifying. :ohdear:

this is a REALLY unique idea. I can’t say I’ve seen a picture done like this before.

I like it. The composition could really be done better, though. For one, it’s too wide-angle (the guy on the left looks kind of stretched out as a result) and things like vignetting could be applied to make the image a lot darker.

Plus the general color job doesn’t apply at ALL to the lack of lighting. For low light, you want either a blue image, a lime colored image, or a mix of lime highlights and blue shadows. You have some desaturated green tint that doesn’t really blend in to the environment and doesn’t emphasize that they’re in a dim-lit cabin in the middle of nowhere with a hostage.

And this is how Ravenholm started

You would think the combine would do this to a rebel, not the other way around. :ohdear:.

I hope they all get eaten by the same dude. :v:

I would like to see an MPF unit in the city and a rebel silently coming with a headcrab from MPF’s back.

Out of focus.