Puzzle Testers Needed

For the last couple of years, I’ve been working (on and off) on a series of Puzzle maps, unimaginatively called Puzzler. They combine many different kinds of challenges, and also include numerous secrets. So far, 2 parts are complete, and while I have been testing these with friends throughout development, I’d like to get some new people to try it out and let me know if it’s too easy/hard.

I don’t have any VERY recent pictures, but these are pretty close:
http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x232/Soft_Paw/Puzzler/Part%201%20Beta%208/

Ideally I would want a group of 3-6 people who aren’t afraid to use their mics, but it’s not required. I can provide a 12 slot dedicated server, so if you want to bring more people, that’s fine by me. Reply here if you’re interested in helping out.

I would be interested.

I’d recommend getting people that actually know something about mapping rather than any random lurker.

Couple of years ? Forgive me but it looks like it’s made by beginner, sorry tho.

On and off, doesn’t mean he spent 365 days a year bumping out map after map.

Still, I’ve been mapping for around a year now and I know I’ve improved considerably.

I didn’t meant that, rate him bad reading nao :golfclap:

I’m interested. I can’t use my mic at the moment, though. I know a bit about mapping as well. I’ve done it off and on for a year or so but have never really released anything.

I don’t really see how knowing about mapping will help them test the difficulty of the puzzles.

I’ve actually been mapping for a lot longer… I think about 4-6 years now. I’ve released Planetfall and Cerberus, and I also have several other maps that are WIP. If you want to check them out, they all have galleries on my website:

www.planetfallrp.com

I will PM you download links etc. in just a minute.