PvE server

I noticed today that the PvE server is no longer in the list of servers.
Has it been shut down or is it just de-listed because of the attacks?

I for one hope it returns :frowning:

Well, purchase a server then? :wink:
What region? EU? US? I’ll take a look.

Errr…I don’t think you can buy a server?

Yes, you can. http://playrust.eu

I would like it to come back as well.

Does anyone know if its coming back or down for good?

Cool but 149€ is a little much…
Are provided server also cheaper and perhaps with fewer players? Currently 500 spaces are really excessive …

layout inspiration by https://www.statuspage.io/ ? :smiley:

Nice catch. It’s a template, but it’s based off some framework.

ok… prices are still too expensive for such server…
giving out hardcoded server files makes much more sense (which still should depends on some other aspects)…

but well… in my opinion is that just a dirty way to make money…

Has there been any thought to naming conventions within the servers? If the list is going to grow due to servers being for rent now, perhaps some thought now into naming and then of course filtering once it moves to steam.

It is a little expensive

A little? 150 € per Month? For 2 Server? It’s ridiculous.

The power, storage and bandwidth required for a 500 slot rust server is probably pretty hefty.

“up to two PlayRust Servers per dedicated server” in other words 2 customers on one dedicated server…
but not a single word about the max slots …

but the funniest is “…The PlayRust.EU Team manages the setup and update of the gameservers, as well as reporting crashes and managing the server instance itself.”

no offense… but you would just pay them a new server… since you saw they can’t really protect the windows-server against ddos attacks… i wouldn’t think the customer paid servers would run better…

but it’s just my opinion =)

Seriously… And if I don’t want 2 servers but only 1? I must to pay 150€ for 2 servers? why? and for 500 slot when I want less one?

I think that in future they will give more choices for server… I hope…