Quality Hosting Services?

Anybody know of any quality hosting services for Garry’s Mod? I apologize if this isn’t the right forum for this. I have a budget of I suppose about 20-25$ per month.

According to their FAQ their servers never went higher then 50% total RAM usage so you pretty much have 2 GB instead of 1 GB RAM

Forgive this question, but how many slots do you imagine it would support, and is there anything extra I’d need to do then for the traditional hosting service? Thanks.

http://omni-servers.com/
I currently have a sponsorship with this host and I’ve encountered no problems server-wise and support-wise, they have great support and an abundance of staff (so it takes well below a day to answer your tickets) and they run on windows servers. For about $20 you can get 30 slots and an extra $5 you can get Fast DL. They go up to a max. of 64 slots but that would be in the $40 range (double your budget).

I can’t work with that service, any others?

It depends how many slots you need, if you don’t want to get a VDS. NFOservers is the best host I’ve had.

YOU are the best hosting service. If all you want is a server you can flip on whenever you want to play with your friends, you can just make your own. It’s a lot easier, and best of all, it’s FREE! If you want a real 24/7 server for RP or something you might want to have a seperate computer dedicated to it. I host my own server for my friends and I.