Quarians and Geth pack

I was wondering what particular folder a file like this would go in, since it’s a pack, I don’t think it will have any extra folders, but as far as i know, it goes programfiles/steam/steamapps/username/garrysmod/garrysmod/addons. that’s what I usually try but I wanted to see if I know the right location, thanks for any help! :smiley: here’s a link: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=93623

[editline]04:59PM[/editline]

When I download the file there is a addons folder and within that is a Quarian+Geth folder and in that there’s the models, materials, and an Info txt sheet, do I have to go into the Quarian + geth folder and select the models and Materials and NOT the info text, or can I just select one of the whole folders?

Place the addons folder in Steam/steamapps/username/garrysmod/garrysmod/

It should ask you to marge folders. If it doesn’t you’ve placed it in the wrong place.

Thanks! what about the folder you extract though, is it the one that says addons, or do you have to go inside that one snd select Quarians + Geth or do you have to go inside that one and select models and materials seperately?

[editline]11:25AM[/editline]

I think the mistake I might be making is that when I go to put it in a specified folder i hit the drop down arrown on garrysmod/garrysmod/ is what I need to do click on the garrysmod/garrysmod/ and not the drop down arrow?