Question about wipe

I have a question about tonights map wipe. Is it gonna be just map wipe? Or is it 100%(map+inventory)? Also, is there an ETA?

Thanks!

From the sound of it, it will be a total wipe.

"The reason for this is a change some of the ways we index objects in the save data, making the old save no longer valid. It also seems like its possible that we’ve used up object ids for placeable things other than walls/foundations ect, as the notorious -117 error has popped up again today.

We’ll be moving most everything that you can place to the new entity id subsystem that we have been already using for structure components. The usage of the subsystem started saturday afternoon and afaik we have not been forced to do a complete map wipe since because of it until now. The change to use the new subsystem on all placeable items should further the duration quite a bit before we run into new limitations."

It’s going to be a map wipe, not player wipe.

Really? Is it confirmed?

I guess you’ll have to find out if you want to be sure.

Since we always get requests for warnings about map wipes i figured it’d be good to inform you all that we’ll be doing a map wipe later today if all testing of new systems works out.

Anyone know what time? Also if I log in my building with my gear on my person will I still have it all? Sorry this is first I’ve played and there’s been a wipe. Than you

Than me? Are you threatening me?