Game-Mode: Trouble in Terrorist Town
What I plan to accomplish
I wish to create a single brush capable of the following:
- Able to completely prevent players and physics related props from penetrating through it.
- Cannot parent/hang rag doll props to it
- Cannot attach/plant C4 to it
What I have tried:
- Using the tools\invisible texture on a brush and then creating a func_wall entity out of the brush.
Problem with Option 1
- Rag doll objects are able to penetrate through the brush with enough force from a player’s magneto-stick.
- Using the tools\clip texture on a brush and then creating a func_clip_vphysics entity out of the brush.
- Creating a second brush textured with the tools\invisible texture and semi-overlapping the first brush with it.
**Problem with Option 2
- Although physics objects can no longer penetrate the func_clip_vphysics brush, a player can still penetrate through it and easily plant a C4 on the second brush
that is semi-overlapping the first brush.
- This brush will be pentrating through other brushwork such as func_detail brushes and world brushes. If a solution is offered, it must not interfere with VVIS calculations or VRAD ray cast lighting.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!