Question???

Hello. I wonder when we can use these new upgrades coming on devblog . Like making cars , ride horses , electricity, base defense and when will the windmill work properly. And when does it comes eletrical generators . minning quarry and pump Jack are operated by a small motor . take the same engine + alternator used on the windmill , put them together and we have eletrical power. Such as female character , does it comes back? They say that they are done with something and that they shall start on something else . But we 'll never see no more of it. It seems that Rust is about to be terminated and that they are planning a new game. And that rust just a kind of a test progam. Hope it does not happen. Maybe they should relesee the updates as Complete DLC or DLXS??? Insted of patch’s.

PLEASE REPLY

17 days.

[editline]12th September 2015[/editline]

ok. so we have to wait for 17 days for the uptdates or the end of rust.

both

when and where did garry said that the rust will no longer be update or remove.

where did you read that?

I think you should maybe avoid Early Access titles until you understand game development a bit better.

Adam is not cancelling Rust AGAIN.

okey. I think the game is fantastic . and just wondering what is the plan with further. thanks

okey. I think the game is fantastic . and just wondering what is the plan with further. thanks

http://mind42.com/mindmap/7abd1334-d170-42e7-b869-f74010b9b143 < This is the official mindmap

There is no timeline.

okey. thats good to know. thanks