Questions.

I have a few important questions regarding Rust that remain unanswered.

-Who would win in a fight? A bear with the health of a wolf or a wolf with the health of a bear?
-Has anyone ever broken a bow?
-Does it rain more in Rust or in London?
-Do I get extra loot if I do a totally sick 1080 quickscope on a barrel 2 feet away?
-Now that we have naked women in the game, will prostitution be implemented as a new “farming” method?
-If I identify as an Attack Helicopter, will I be able to play as one eventually?
-Do muslim people eat pork meat in the game?
-Will I have my period every 4 weeks IG? I need to know so I can stock up on cloth before it happens.

Thank you. May Garry bless ya’ll. Peace

I have a muslim friend which plays rust a lot and yeah hes always refusing to eat the pork haha, and ill be like cmn bro its Haram!!

I wanna add one of these

If i shoot a guy which triggered a landmine will it explode or not?

Has anyone ever broken a bow? Yes all the time, especially when arrow raiding.

Thank you for your help, kind sirs.
Can someone help me with the rest of the questions?

You would have your period, but server will wipe before it happens, so you’re fine!

-Who would win in a fight? A bear with the health of a wolf or a wolf with the health of a bear? me
-Has anyone ever broken a bow? me
-Does it rain more in Rust or in London? london
-Do I get extra loot if I do a totally sick 1080 quickscope on a barrel 2 feet away? must be more than 3 ft
-Now that we have naked women in the game, will prostitution be implemented as a new “farming” method? why does it need to be a woman selling their ass?
-If I identify as an Attack Helicopter, will I be able to play as one eventually? no, this game discriminates against helicopters
-Do muslim people eat pork meat in the game? yes, it allows them to fulfill their fantasies
-Will I have my period every 4 weeks IG? I need to know so I can stock up on cloth before it happens. no, you are pregnant after all the prostitution. no condoms after all

So when will condoms be added?

How many male prostitutes do you see compared to female? Men buy sex waaaay more

So when will condoms be added? never. std’s on the other hand are due in by july

How many male prostitutes do you see compared to female? Men buy sex waaaay more. oh men are still the buyers. it’s just with all the dicks around the last year or so, everyone is now into fucking naked bald men.

new sexual trend leaked.

I got another one regarding the latest update.
Will salt water make 12 yo squeakers even saltier when I destroy their base?

Thanks!

hmm, this is a hard one.

when you consider the salt saturation of 12 year olds, it is possible that they have become insoluble to further saltiness. but as they dispense said salt via their salty salty tears, it MAY be possible to add more back into their systems via a bucket.

Muslims if they are true muslims shouldnt be playing Rust at all, There are naked woman in this game. Talking bout double standards :smiley: