Quick Model Needed

Hey people, I was going to do this myself, but time is against me. What I want is to have a model made for my clan leader, RoboPope. His birthday is on the 10th September and I’d want this playermodel made for him. I want it to look like this picture: http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd142/TheMadRasser/robopopespray3-1.jpg

I am willing to pay if someone makes it for me. Kthx.

Sounds kinda strange, but it’s a nice gift. How old is he?

19 I think. You willing to make it for me then?

Get a much bigger picture. That thing is tiny.

This is bigger, but its the best I can do without making it blur. http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd142/TheMadRasser/robopopespray4.jpg

Is anyone going to make this then?
Or shall I repost this? ¬_¬

Probably not because it’s hard. Just keep this thread. You don’t need to repost.

I knew it was hard, that’s why I came here and asked you guys and offered you money for it.
I would have thought someone would do it, you guys are ment to be the best at this thing, or am I wrong?

Ok, I’m going to ask one more time.
Is anyone going to make this?! >:(

If you want it so badly, learn the skills to make it yourself. Don’t say you can’t. This request is too hard, we usually have other projects to work on.

I am learning, but theres no way I could make it in time.
But I thank you for your honesty, nobody else was saying anything at all. So I thank you for telling me.

I would have made it if you provided an adequate picture. I can’t model from a small blurry pic. We don’t perform miracles here.

Make it for his 20th birthday instead, got enough time then perhaps? :v:

robo pope really dude… really…actually it sounds pretty tight

Tight like your mom, or tight like… I can’t think of anything else. :stuck_out_tongue:

And I might aswell do it for his next birthday anyway, his birthday was yesterday.

Also, I know its blury as flash on speed, but its the only picture available. I don’t even know where he got that picture from.

So, thanks for… stuff. And you might hear from me this time next year, see you then. :stuck_out_tongue: