QuickHud (Suggestions)

I started a hud project yesterday and I’m pretty much clueless right now.

I don’t know what else to add to it, and I want to take in suggestions to see what I can do to make it look better.

(ADDED TEXT TO HEALTH BAR & SPEEDOMETER AFTER THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN.)

I’m not really liking the bar at the top, there is a lot of wasted space.

Peoples can take the Blue Hud part as Stamina so I would do

draw.SimpleText("whatever: You know", "default", 58, 7, Color(what ever)

EDIT:
Rated myself “Bad reading” >.>

Did you read OP?

(ADDED TEXT TO HEALTH BAR & SPEEDOMETER AFTER THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN. UPDATING PICTURE SOON!) 

Turn you graphics up.

I’m stupid, sorry. I did read it in a hurry.

Why do you have the spinning loading part? If it isn’t loading anything then it’s pointless and may confuse people, since when people see it they typically think “loading”.

It’s just for looks.

It will be a huge distraction, peripheral vision can detect movement surprisingly well, it will probably get annoying.

Then the person can change the code. I’ll tell people how if I decide to release the script for this.

If people can’t install SVN repositories without 20 guides, I doubt anyone can jump in lua and edit it.

Maybe add limits at the top? Sort of like those meters that tell you your current RAM usage, except maybe for prop limits, or other statistic data like that. Number of witnesses or admins on is also nice, but then again it might not work well. An ammo counter and a suit armor meter would also be great.

armor doesn’t have a purpose without it being modded properly. And ammo is a pain in the ass. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you trying to do a vista-style fade?

no

Ah. The colors are kind of conflicting.