Racing Gamemode???

Hi, Im originally an rp coder and mapper and have helped in making many rp, darkrp, literp, and one perp server and am looking to broaden my skills and am considering making a new racing gamemode and running it on my own server instead of the darkrp mode i have now.

I know there is already gm racing but it sucks and nobody uses it.

I am proposing a gamemode consisting of a new map (which i will create) which will consist of many different tracks (drag, curcuit, nascar) layed out around a city. this gamemode will be based around roleplaying still and ill probably rewrite it from my old rp scripts. but in this rp your main money source will come from racing other players. it will work like regular rp with citizens and cops/paramedics/firemen/tow/drivers and custom jobs but you would buy/sell cars at a dealer npc like in perp so that its always available unlike rp. but the only problem i got is i dont want to spend the time creating this for it to bomb at the release. so im just wondering if there are people here who would be interested in a rp racing gamemode?

I think it would be a great thing to make it on bigcity with checkpoints and some props blocking other roads to make a track

Mmmhmm, use lua to somehow to block off roads and so that it always makes a complete circuit. Thousands of random tracks!