Racket Hosting

Whether you are just starting your community or are an established community, Racket Hosting is a great and cheap solution. With years of experience in the web hosting and game server industry, they can accurately and efficiently address your needs! With an in-house American-based support team, you know you’re getting hand-written responses. We stand backed behind our product 100%.

Where does Xenon Servers offer web hosting?
We utilize servers in the US for multiple locations such as:
*Seattle, Washington (West Coast)
*Dallas, Texas (Midwestern)
*Washington, D.C. (East Coast)

Okay, but how long will my account take to setup after payment?
Account creation is instant! Once we receive the payment, you receive your account details!

I don’t run a community, does this mean Racket Hosting isn’t for me?
Absolutely not! Our web hosting is for everyone, not just communities.

Okay, I’m hooked! Where do I sign up?
That’s web hosting at $4.95/month for this amazing package with the coupon “FREEDAY” you will get a discount, but remember its limited time.

P.S I’m a customer but I really believe in this hosting because they have always proven to me and The web servers, dedicated and VPS is under www.Rackethosting.com and the Game Servers are under www.Planetxgaming.com

??

Xenon Servers?

Copy n paste? lawl

Also your demo account lets me upload a dos shell…

He copied and pasted it from the Xenon Server Webhosting sale. They are Resellers.

I see…

and you’re also using an extremely overused free template

Ditto.

Bullshit.

That’s pretty lame using my verbiage to sell your hosting… at least try to get the company name right next time.

I’ve checked over my associates work and I can truthfully say the equation does come out to bullshit times one thousand.

You’ll love his nuts.

hey guys look at my new website http://tiny.cc/lolengine its like a search engine I made this weekendFounders Larry Page and Sergey Brin named the search engine they built “Google,” a play on the word “googol,” the mathematical term for a 1 followed by 100 zeros. The name reflects the immense volume of information that exists, and the scope of Google’s mission: to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.When you visit www.google.com or one of more than 150 other Google domains, you can find information in many different languages (and translate between them), check stock quotes and sports scores, find news headlines and look up the address of your local post office or grocery store. You can also find images, videos, maps, patents and much more. With universal search technology, you can often find all of these things combined in one query.

…sigh

Thanks for ripping my web hosting advertisement that I wrote word for word. You know what they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

stab him psp!

–snip–

This server is oversold to hell, 3000 users in /etc/passwd

Putting it out of its misery as we speak.

FFS, how many other people are going to use this fucking template for their website.

people who can’t afford to buy or develop an un-made one?

At least it’s not broken like the mad servers one was.