if !RadialMenu then
include “radial_core.lua”
include “sounds.lua” end

local name = gmod.GetGamemode().Name
local gamemodes = {“DarkRP”}
if !table.HasValue(gamemodes,name) then
return false
end

RadialMenu.AddMenu(“root”, function(menu,arg)

menu:Add("Civil Protection","radialmenu_open CP")

end)
LocalPlayer():ConCommand(‘bind “h” “radialmenu_open root”’)

RadialMenu.AddMenu(“CP”, function(menu,arg,ply)
if ply:Team() == 2 then
menu:Add(“Affirmative”,ply:EmitSound(Sound(“npc/metropolice/vo/affirmative.wav”),500))
menu:Add(“Move Along”,ply:EmitSound(Sound(“npc/metropolice/vo/movealong3.wav”),500))
menu:Add(“Get Back”,ply:EmitSound(Sound(“npc/metropolice/vo/movebackrightnow.wav”),500))
menu:Add(“Dont Move”,ply:EmitSound(Sound(“npc/metropolice/vo/dontmove.wav”),500))
menu:Add(“2nd Warning”,ply:EmitSound(Sound(“npc/metropolice/vo/thisisyoursecondwarning.wav”),500))
menu:Add(“1st Warning”,ply:EmitSound(Sound(“npc/metropolice/vo/firstwarningmove.wav”),500))
menu:Add(“Come”,ply:EmitSound(Sound(“vo/trainyard/ba_youcomewith.wav”),500))
menu:Add(“Stay”,ply:EmitSound(Sound(“npc/metropolice/vo/holditrightthere.wav”),500))
menu:Add(“Take Down”,ply:EmitSound(Sound(“npc/metropolice/takedown.wav”),500))
menu:Add(“Final Warning”,ply:EmitSound(Sound(“npc/metropolice/vo/finalwarning.wav”),500))
menu:Add(“Under Fire”,ply:EmitSound(Sound(“npc/metropolice/vo/officerunderfiretakingcover.wav”),500))
menu:Add(“Help”,ply:EmitSound(Sound(“npc/metropolice/vo/officerneedshelp.wav”),500))
menu:Add(“Leave”,ply:EmitSound(Sound(“npc/metropolice/vo/nowgetoutofhere.wav”),500))
menu:Add(“You can go”,ply:EmitSound(Sound(“npc/metropolice/vo/allrightyoucango.wav”),500))
menu:Add(“Haha”,ply:EmitSound(Sound(“npc/metropolice/vo/chuckle.wav”),500))

end

end)

It does not respond or work in game.

Can someone please help me with this.

the sounds.lua file is from

What the fuck…

Ok…?

You understand you’d need to be the server to run these, don’t you?

-too late, going to bed-

-snipped because this guy is helpful-

I read “You understand you’d need to be the server to run these, don’t you?” as “You understand you’d need a server to run these, don’t you?”.

It’s late, I’m tired, I’m going to bed.

Love ya babez <3

Also :EmitSound is not a server function, it’s a shared function. People will just not be able to hear it.