Raffling off one Rust key. Not fake, no catch, but read the rules or be DQ'd. No second chances.

Well, this is why we can’t have nice things. Giveaway cancelled because people couldn’t resist pushing the button marked do not push. Mods, please kindly close this thread, it can only get worse from here.

Read the entire post or you will be excluded. There will be no mercy on this.

I have one key to give away, and I’m not making you subscribe or watch my stream or anything like that. You need to read the whole post, however, because I have a few strict rules in order for you to be eligible. Read all of them before entering.

1. Your account must have been created on or before November 29, 2013. That means before this thread was posted (relative to GMT-8). If your account’s created after that, sorry, too bad, you won’t be counted. You can post, but you won’t be counted.

2. To enter, write a post that contains the words “Facepunch Studios” in bold font. It must be capitalized exactly like that and boldfaced. It can be anywhere in your post.

3. To enter, you must also rate this post. Rate it anything you want, I’m not requiring you to rate it Winner or Agree or anything.

4. You get one entry. Making a second post with the entry words is a DQ. Note that this is not the same as one post. If you even so much as quote another post with the magic words, even if they’re not boldfaced, it will count as a duplicate entry of yours. You will not be entered if you merely quote someone else’s post with the words needed to enter, it must be in your own post. If it’s inside quote blocks, it can only disqualify you, it will not count as an entry if you have not already made one. You’re allowed to post all you want in this thread as long as only one of your posts contains the entry words. I cannot censor you and I don’t dare tempt the mods by trying.

5. The cutoff for entries is midnight Monday, December 2nd. This means that any posts that are, according to my local time (GMT -8, aka Pacific Standard Time), dated December 3 will be too late.

6. I will make a list of the valid entries on Tuesday as soon as I have time. The entries in the list will be listed in the order they appear in the thread (so, if you are the first entry, you are #1 in the final draw list), and I will use random.org to choose the winner. I will PM the winner to let them know that they have won. When they have replied to me and confirmed that they are aware they’ve won, then I will send them the key to redeem on Steam. I may require the winner to friend me on Steam, at least temporarily, for the key.

7. Do not do rule 3. Also, if you point this rule out to anyone else, the raffle is instantly cancelled.

8. Do not attempt to find my Steam account and friend me to beg for the key. Do not PM me to beg for the key, you will be disqualified. Do not beg in this thread, you will be disqualified and I’ll also report you. Do not beg anywhere on Facepunch for a Rust key during the contest period, because if I see you beg, even if you have followed all of the other rules in this thread and only made one entry post, you will be disqualified. Do not leave visitor messages for me to beg for a key, either, because guess what’ll happen.

That’s it. One post in this thread is all that’s required. Once again, this is not a fake giveaway. I bought an extra key on the last day of sales before garry shut them down, and I can prove it to the mods if needed. There really is no catch. :v:

(User was banned for this post ("Troll thread - Never intended to give out a key" - Craptasket))

Pretty sure you’re a massive cunt for rule 7. Oops raffle cancelled.

(User was banned for this post ("flaming" - postal))

Facepunch Studios

What did I win?

This is genius, I can already see the dozens of people who only read the first 3 rules and start fighting among themselves on your profile comments.

mother of god

what have i done

So, what you seem to be trying to tell me is that if i write a post with the simple words of “Facepunch Studios” and i have an account created before midnight on November 29, 2013 (GMT -8) then do a quick little rate ill be entered for a rust key?? Well Score Sauce!

Facepunch Studios

Everybody look at rule 7!!

Rule 7 sure is interesting

This guy didn’t read the whole thing rofl and seriously this gotta be the worst rust key giveaway, who do you think you are with your 20000 rules rofl. And damn is that your first post not saying it’s an alpha with your little premade picture, congratz bud didn’t you could do it.

Look, the alternative to this raffle format is that I instead ask you guys to pick a number between 1 and 2^64. Which would you prefer?

I would like number 18446744073709551615 :eng101:

Or did i :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

this post gave me cancer and killed my dog

-snip- didn’t refresh

Facepunch Studios

Facepunch Studios

So, still hoping for a key :wink:

I RATED THIS BECAUSE I WANTED TO

I win.

1. Do not do rule 3. Also, if you point this rule out to anyone else, the raffle is instantly cancelled.
    sneaky ass… He posts that so people will rate it while they read it… TROLL dout he even has a key.