Ragdoll physics mod (player ragdollizes when hit or when falling)

Something like this might actually exist, but if so, I can’t find it. I want something that makes a player “ragdollize” when they’ve reached a certain high speed (a bit faster than noclip sprinting). Or when the player gets hit by a fairly heavy object. That way, if a player is either falling, or they get hit by something, they ragdollize. They should be able to get up afterwards. Bouncing and such as a ragdoll should also do player damage

I essentially want to make Gmod work more like games such as Just Cause 2, Saints Row 2, GTA4, Skate, etc. in regards to ragdollizing from physics, explosions, etc. Some other good additions would be applying a vehicle’s momentum to the player when they exit a vehicle, so if you exit a vehicle that’s going really fast it will be like you jumped out. If there can be some sort of get-up animation, that’d be good too, but I really don’t expect that.

Thanks in advance.

There is a mod for this, but it doesn’t have all of the features you’re looking for. Here’s the download link in case you’re interested.
http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=70817