Random and periodic [ERROR]s in console and creates lag

So, this is an issue I’ve been having in Garry’s Mod recently after I have changed some settings (autoexec and adding parameters when starting game) to improve performance (+mat_queue_mode, r_stuff, nod3d9ex, stuff like that). Sometimes in singleplayer, after playing around a while my console would get spammed with [ERROR]s and it would show “Something is creating script errors” in the top left(as usual). It creates lag and… simply bothers me, as it’s clearly not supposed to be there in the first place. Sometimes, this error would even crash my game, or in very rare cases, it would happen peroidically, like it spams for a second and stops for 3 seconds, and continues again. I have tried typing “clear” and “clear_server_debug” commands, tried validating cache and reinstalling GMod, still happens.

Post the errors you are getting.

This is what happens in the console.
[ERROR]

[ERROR]
[ERROR]

[ERROR]

[ERROR]

[ERROR]

[ERROR]

[ERROR]

Yes, there are weird spaces inbetween and they spam the console.
They are LITERALLY errors and I have 0 ideas why.

Huh, that’s odd. Try disabling your addons in chunks and try to find the one causing that.

I just figured out this problem only appears when I was spawn stuff in Advanced Duplicator 2. Probably another addon conflicting it.