Random Errors in Server Console

Hi, I recently released my DarkRP server to the public and whenever a player spawns I randomly get this error in the console. It doesn’t seem to do anything, so I’m just wondering why it’s there.

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:741: bad argument #1 to 'Give' (string expected, got boolean)
    1. Give - [C]:-1
    2. Call - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:741
    3. PlayerSpawn - gamemodes/base/gamemode/player.lua:274
    4. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:659
    5. Spawn - [C]:-1
    6. unknown - gamemodes/base/gamemode/player.lua:115

Also, people seem to have the running speed that you have in sandbox. They go super fast, compared to DarkRP’s slower speed.

If anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Re install darkRP from github?

Reinstalling seems to fix the running speed issue, but doesn’t fix the random error that pops up. I did a complete reinstall by deleting the darkrp folder and putting the latest github version in the gamemodes folder.

Then it is related to some kind of addon that you have.

Alright. Since the error doesn’t really effect any gameplay aspects of the server, would I be fine just leaving it be?

You could but they are annoying. You definitely don’t want them to build up.

Alright, I’ll take a look at some of the addons I have and try to pinpoint the cause. Thanks for your help.