Ranger Ops

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/9606/515294110750d24b0724b.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

uh…
Origina
http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/911/insalmaden0000.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It’s like sex for my eyes!

but the bad kind… like sex with a flamboyant furfag. . and a male furfag at that.

y-you didn’t like it when we yiffed?

god.

… god. i’m trying so hard not to cry right now. how could you?

I’m sorry… but there was no good way to say it.

It’s not you, it’s me…
I guess it would be best for us both if we just… moved on.

oh my god…

oh my god.

we cuddled for so long. that first kiss was so memorable – your hot tongue dancing against mine in the moonlight; my paws rubbing against your scales… your member and your heart, so big and welcoming.

you lied to me? this whole time? god. i trusted you. TRUSTED you. I thought I even loved you. And now you mock me by coming up with these crappy “witty” replies, for what? Is this a joke to you? Is that all this relationship ever was? We were snug-bugs – lovers – and I trusted you with everything. I would have taken a bullet for you. A BULLET. Wouldn’t you have done the same for me?

… god. You’re such an asshole. I can’t believe I had believed you at all. I guess I was just hoping something good had finally entered my life – you – but I should have figured it was too good to be true.

What can I say? Eventho it was a bet, I had a interesting night, to say the least.

But don’t worry, there are plenty of animals in the forest. I am sure you will meet a real alpha-dog one day!

hyashahAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

wow, what a great post.

wow. hahaha. i LOVE IT

anyway it’s a pretty good angle you got there, bud. the editing is kinda decent for being as simple as it is. you need to definitely work on your posing, though. mainly the legs – they aren’t very accurately distributing weight.

Talk about brown…

…what the hell just happened 65omeone

Comes, in scrolls down to see comments, gets an urge to promptly leave the hell out of here.

And as other have said - the picture itself is well for a lack of better word boring. Essentially boiling down to Tactical Squad In Brown Land Battling With Floating Mist For No Reason At All.