Rats

Because my requests in this forum have gone so well thus far I thought I’d try one more: Rats.

I’m not talking about any rats in particular, but about rats in general. I’d like to have a big, nasty, ugly rat model, but I can’t really find much. In fact, the only rodents I can find are the HL2 beta leak rat and some cartoony rat player model that I think comes from S-Low’s site.

So I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of some quality vermin. Oblivion Rats, Skyrim Skeevers, rat nasties from some Japanese game I’ve never heard of, that kind of thing. And if none existed, and someone felt up to popping them into Garry’s Mod, that’d be swell too.

So yeah, that’d be great. Thanks for reading.

I’ll grab the rats and skeevers from Skyrim for you. They won’t be rigged or anything, so I’ll leave that to you.

Expect something by tomorrow.

Hey, awesome! Thanks a lot!

I dunno if this is in the game or not. I’ve only watched the trailers and you might have to do some digging…but I CHALLENGE you to find a rat worse than this one.

Game is Parasite Eve for the Playstation.

Sorry about the delay, I’ve been swamped with other projects (one of which has an upcoming deadline). I’ll start grabbing the rat and skeever models now.

That’s pretty awesome, but if that’s the original Playstation one, I guarantee you that critter looked nothing like that once you switched over the gameplay. Sad.

And it’s cool Katra, I’m in no big hurry. I’m just grateful you’re taking time out to do this for me.

Here’s the Skeever model and textures. I’ll have to grab the rat from Oblivion some other time, I’ve got to get some of the other projects I am working on finished up before I can do anything else. Just remember what I said before; these are unrigged and just the base files, so you’ll have to get someone else to rig them.

Fantastic! I might have a go at rigging this myself when I have a chance. Thanks a lot!