RAWR! Fortress

Finally racked up some courage to post here! Some old, some new. :slight_smile: Oh and lots of photoshop beware!

Cookies if you recognize the crossovers haha.

did u watch inception too much? :3

EDIT: FARAON AGREE’D ME!!!

EDIT2: INSTEAD OF BEING DUMB!!!

EDIT3: AM I GOING TO DIE? :S

Ohno! My inner Inception fangirl is showing ffff. :smiley:

Awesome!

Dark knight, Inception, and I believe that the last one is RE4

YESSSS Stoked you got the RE4 one woohoo! bub

[editline]23rd July 2012[/editline]

Thanks luv. :slight_smile:

And to critique the pictures. Nothing wrong with them, I actually quite like them. Keep up the good work

I’ll try! :smiley:

Fantastic.

Win Overload

The first one is my fave.

The Resident Evil one was so easy for me. What other series has zombies running at you with torches?

Stunning. Simply stunning.

why would you need courage to post here??

look if someone thinks your work is shit who cares

The first one looks a bit odd to me, it looks like it’s a painting.

But everything is great.

I’m glad you think so. :smiley:

Thanks! <3

Mine too! But maybe because I’m about to watch Dark Knight Rises. XD

Welp there were several people on some other place I posted to who didn’t recognize the las plagas villagers, maybe they haven’t played the game? They need to go deeper–

You flatter me. :slight_smile:

There are lots of good Gmodders here and I just wanted to make sure my work was up to par! My previous previous work was quite shabby to be honest.

Haha yea, sometimes I paint a lot over the picture so it looks like a digital painting, depends on my mood!

Good stuff here, they’re all really well made, but I don’t think the TF2 characters fit into the realistic style of the street background, but i guess thats personal preference.

Yeah they’re all pretty cool.

Haha yea, I just shopped them into the poster for that one though. I do that for some movie posters. :slight_smile:

I like the third one the best. It just…works, somehow.