[READ] Looking for Server Partnership

I currently have a server hosted on a VPS. The connection is very slow, thus the server is unplayable.
I was paying in bitcoins and currently only have $15 on a card to pay for a server.

I have a TTT server set up and can transfer files if you wish to have that gamemode.

I’m looking for someone to contribute to the server and has some knowledge of developing / running a server.

Gamemodes I’m looking to use: TTT - DarkRp(If you know how to run one and set it all up.)- Other(Message me)

basicly ‘HOST A SERVER FOR ME’?

what, you mean that gamemode that comes installed on gmod by default?
now this post is a new and special kind of stupid

no you dont understand he spent hours coding configs to make it extra [CUSTOM]

In all seriousness I doubt anyone is going to take your offer, anyone that has the capability develop/run a server will already know how to setup TTT, why would they need you?

True, basically I just want to have a server, but I dont have the smarts to do it by myself.

[editline]31st July 2016[/editline]

Well I had a lau coder guy (Programmer) Set it all up, everything extra and what not. I just want a partner that knows how to run a server, as if I dont know something, they might, and the opposite.

Out of curiosity where are you renting from that gives you such a bad network connection it’s unplayable, are you sure you’re not being limited by CPU/RAM?

Edit:

Please actually pay for your addons as well

What’s the point of having a server that you have no idea how to control?
Please, go learn and save money. I don’t know, work on the afternoons serving pizzas or something, it’s not like Game Servers are that expensive.

Hey, why not grab a 30 slot server here (http://snservers.com/game-servers.php) for $14.70? (We run $0.49 per slot, hosting on a Linux-based box with outstanding DDoS protection.)

We can provide support as well, if you need help setting it up.

EDIT: This is my 420th post. Look at that. Heh.

If you need a server host your best bet is IntuitiveServers.com

Few of my gmod buds use that host and only tell me good things about them.

(User was banned for this post ("Still Advertising" - Bradyns))

here comes the paid shills again

I would run the hell away from anything you’ve got your hands dipped into.