Ready made Engine Mod vehicles

Thread moved!
http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?p=15996594#post15996594

Here’s a protip for you:

Before making a thread, take some pictures and upload them.

That is to say, don’t be an idiot and make a topic without giving any sort of info on your contraption aside from the fact that it’s a car with a metal frame, an engine, wheels and a fuel gauge. These kinds of things are something that are very easy to make, so to be popular here, it would have to look pretty jawsome.

However, from the “metal frame” thing, I’m guessing it’s an unpainted PHX metal frame with PHX plates on it to which wheels have been added, so… I haven’t gotten my hopes up, really.

So yeah.

(ALL OF THE ABOVE COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF YOU JUST GOT SOME PICTURES BEFORE MAKING A THREAD GOD DAMN WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU)

The “Metal Frame” is part of the Engine Mod, its not PHX

You do know about 90% of these forums are far too superior to use engine mod, and the other half are trolls and jack asses? THis was not a good contraption to post, it requires a 2 minute job, 3 minutes being far superior than this. Atleast build something crazy awesome or invent your own engine with fuel and such out of wire.

Idk, I don’t mind it, it is better than some of the other crap that has been posted lately

Tru [sp]Dat[/sp].

HERES a protip to you. be pro in order to say protip, you’re not pro so don’t say protip like me a pro when i was born out of your mom’s jizz volcano of a cave vagina.

I wouldn’t rank you up with the pro’s, I only ever see you flameing people - oh wait sorry that’s what makes someone a pro.

Could have been better, in my humble opinion. You could have made it at least do something original.

no im fucking pro, my mom told me i was.

If you read the OP, you will notice that it only says “a small car for those who cba to make one themselves” meaning its just a working car

Oh I see, well you post that in the Gmod.org forum.
:ughh:

btw the frame is a model, not pipes

I say fail, and it’s impossible that someone would be that lazy to not even built something like that by themselves. Lower level of lazy just makes people stop playing.

-snip-

Christ, you didn’t even get what i was saying.
Basically, it fails, post it on Gmod.org where the noobs will actually download it.

An gaye thread is an gaye.

an hero is an hero

This isn’t work a V2. Phail.