[Real World] -Wiped March 22 - Rare Military/Explosives - Oxide

This is a survival based server that runs on Oxide, we use Rusted Hatchet Loot spawns (See below)

Plugins:
Remover
Voter Rewards
Crafting Controller (Uncraftable M4/MP5)
Chat History
Player Location (Track yourself on Rustnuts.com)
Door Share
Groups
Starter Kit
Controlled Loot Spawns (Rare Military)
Private Messaging

Rusted Hatchet:
"Get ready for a server where you truly feel like you are a survivor in a post-apocalyptic world. Competition is fierce, resources are scarce, and hard decisions have to be made about where and how to spend those resources. Be prepared to ask yourself if that guy outside is worth the remaining ammo you have.

The Rusted Hatchet loot tables and crafting restrictions seek to bring the Rust world into line with a more realistic and difficult survival scenario. Competition (and pvp) are still high and expected, but resources aren’t oozing from every bear and chest. Every loin-cloth wearing Bob in the field isn’t going to be toting a homemade M4 with a pile of ammo. All weapons are available, but you will feel like you have a real treasure when your hands are on an MP5A4 and a pile of 9mm Ammo. The expectation is that most players will be “relatively” safer in this configuration due to the strategic nature of hoarding resources.

What we have unexpectedly found in testing is that groups of players coordinating their activities in a planned and strategic manner have a MUCH higher success rate with this setup than the standard game. Secondly… new players actually can stay alive long enough to get a foothold and start to learn. These two things make me the most happy."

Come join us!
Server Admins: Sliver, Carebear, Failbait
Our server was recently wiped on 3-22!

net.connect 174.34.169.2:28045

Come join us on Teamspeak : realworld.ts3dns.com

(User was banned for this post ("make one thread for your server, not three. You can use your first thread that i left unlocked when you get unbanned." - postal))

(User was banned for this post ("make one thread for your server, not three. You can use your first thread that i left unlocked when you get unbanned. And don't make alt accounts." - postal))

still looking for more players!

bamp