Really bad GMOD DarkRP bug/glitch.

I don’t know if this goes for other servers too or if its just from something in my server but when players or admins type “debugcmd” in console it automatically gives them superadmin. You can see why this is such a big problem for my DarkRP server. I need to get this fixed asap and my server is passworded until I get it fixed. Please help! =D =D

Update/remove drugs mod. Its backdoored.

Okay, cool thanks, I’m going to go ahead and do this now. I’ll post again to let you guys know if it worked. =D =D =D =D

[editline]29th August 2016[/editline]

Behold it was a backdoor on the drugs mod on the workshop. Also FYI to anyone wanting to use the drugs mod still on their server, there is a new drugs mod on the workshop that even says on the front avatar of the workshop item with no backdoor. GL HF. Thanks again for the help!

Word of advice, if the addon has a backdoor, you should just report it on its workshop page so that when robotboy comes around to check reports, he’ll ban it.

To be honest, I do not check the reported items all that often anymore, there are just way too much of “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”, “jaeman7”, “daqwdqwofrjhq9345q”, “Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq” reports every fucking day.

Best way is to post evidence to me over Facepunch PMs or the email address in my Steam Profile.