Rebuilding the prop list

So i have been a little stupid and accidentally removed all the PHX entries.
And i want them back. Is there any way to rebuild the prop list?

And i couldn’t try to search since garry needs some more slaves

All the phx entries?
Could you be more specific?

The thing is, i installed spacebuild
but it wasn’t what i expected so i removed it
but all the entries (including the spacebuild model pack) where still in the list (left window, top part)
so i selected everything of spacebuild, right click, deleted everything
but the PHX entries where in the selection to
And now, whenever i want to use a PHX part i have to use search
It works but i can’t browse trough it anymore which sucks whenever i am looking for something but not quite sure yet what

When in game go onto the Q menu. Near the search bar there is a button that says something along the lines of “rebuild spawn menu” you could try that.

I only have a “rebuild search cache” button

Yes try that one

nope :frowning: doesn’t work

Re-install PHX, or if you are feeling confident find the spawn folder for PHX and stick that in the correct place.

Where is that folder anyway? i have looked for it on my own but couldn’t find it :frowning:

Redownloading PHX now

Computer/C/ProgramFiles/Steam/SteamApps/(Username)/Garrysmod/Garrysmod/SpawnIcons

I would guess you find the folder in PHX that is named SpawnIcons and copy it there. In my one I have 2 PHX folders.

“props_phx”
“props_phx2”

It should automatically copy over, unless you stupidly installed it to garrysmod/garrysmod instead of garrysmod/garrysmod/addons.

Reinstalling didn’t work

I have those 2 folders in there, it is in the place you said Rombishead.
Now what IS the correct place to stick i then? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it is :S I am working off my head here I have never encounterd this problem before.

Isn’t there a way to refresh to prop list? A console command or so?
Or that GMod checks for a file that holds the list and if it is not there recreates it by refreshing all the models?

You could reinstall gmod :stuck_out_tongue:

yay i have it for 2 days >_> ah well looks like there is no other solution D: guess il start backing up…I’ll do it tomorrow
thanks for the help anyway :3 kudo’s to you :smiley: