Receiving Data [ Please Help Me !! :( ]

Guys , please help me . I need help . I join to rust and dowlanding files textures etc. after Receiving Data . I wait 1 hours 2 hours 3 hours ı not join server :frowning: Please helpme ALL SERVER NOT WORKİNG ALWAYS Receiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving Data

What are your system specs? CPU, RAM, video card.

Also, is your computer connecting on a wireless or wired connection?

My Network Very Good My System Very Very Good Before I playing Rust very good but after Receiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving DataReceiving Data

[editline]1st March 2016[/editline]

I delete rust retry dowlanding but not work

If your network and computer are “very good” then Rust should be running “very good” and you can figure it out yourself.

Or you can cooperate and give me the information I’m requesting so I can try and help you.

I little understand English I’m from Turkey :frowning:

I Open Rust Join a Server Loading… Receiving Data I wait but I’m not joined the server please help me :frowning:

Here. Download Speccy and take a screenshot of the summary page. Post it on imgur (do NOT hit the green “post to gallery” button) and link it here.

Speccy will show your computer’s technical information and will tell me what I’m looking for.

I search error but I not find a error fix internet

Would not it be something different I need Speccy ?

Speccy will not fix Rust. It will read your hardware to see what it is. That way, you can give me the info even if your English is not good. I don’t know Turkish, so I’m doing what I can to help.

Okey I Try Thank You

And You Try to use translate ?
be a benefit

http://i.hizliresim.com/0nkPlo.jpg Error Photo :frowning:

Not Opening Server and All Servers Not Working :((((

I can’t help you if you won’t follow instructions. Please take a screenshot of Speccy.

http://i.hizliresim.com/GRkqAr.png

I need a screenshot of the SUMMARY page, which is what I asked the first time. That only details the processor, one piece of your computer.

Thank you. Is your computer wireless or is there a wire connected to it to give you Internet?

Please help me :frowning:

Connecting to the Internet with a computer cable

Wired

he is trying to. be patient, and follow his instructions.

If you have not restarted your router lately, Berke0203, I’d suggest that next.

I don’t understand What I doing ? :frowning:

Restart your Internet connection. And I mean the box your computer plugs into, not your own computer.

Also, please don’t bug me on visitor messages just because I don’t respond to your thread in eight minutes. I check for new messages on threads frequently when I’m on here.

o modeminizi yeniden istiyor
(he wants you to restart your modem)