#RECEIVING DATA problem [EAC problem ?!]

Hello,

I cannot properly connect to this server 212.83.157.118:28015.

After a reboot, I can connect without problem, but as soon as I disconnect (I do disconnect from the menu) I cannot reconnect at all, unless a reboot occurs.

**I AM THE ONLY ONE ON THE SERVER TO EXPERIENCE THIS. THIS IS A TOP 3 FR SERVER **

I don’t know what is causing this so far here’s the infos:

1. I have no anti-virus, nor there was, on my computer; Fire-wall is off, Windows Defender too.
  2. Windows is completely up to date, got the latest framework and visual C++ 2013, x64, x86.
  3. Got 20Mbps internet connection @ 30ms ping.
  4. I reinstalled windows x64 from scratch (I know…) as well as reinstalling rust (downloaded again) after updating the system completely.
  5. I tried to reinstall the EAC antivirus, with admin rights. In service.msc you can clearly see that EAC starts as soon as I launch the game.
  6. On the server side, the admin sees nothing in the log. On mine here is what you can see in output_log :

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Dropping effect Generic

This line just keeps on appearing in the console.
7) Tried the game cache integrity with no chance.
8) CHKDSK, CCleaner, MalwareBytes…
9) My IP ends in ..132.158 if you want to check on your side.

I usually get around any problems on my computer, I actually like the challenge of fixing something. But this is beyond my knowledge, I truly tried every single thread regarding that error and found not a single solution so far.

Please help me, I like this game but spending 20€ not to be able to enjoy it is a bit too much for my sensitive nerves !

My computer :
Asus Maximus Hero VI latest Bios
I7 4770k
SSD OCZ Agility 3 lastest firmware running on AHCI
16GB DDR3 2400 Mhz

paradogz

developers fuck you in your ass. relax and go play other games))

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1426812