Red Orchestra 2 Equipment

I’we been looking around the internet for good equipment props that can be used in Gmod for a damn long time but without any greater sucess.
It just happened that I was playing around in the Red Orchestra 2 SDK and found some perfect props! Things like canteens, ammo pouches, bags etc. The props are from the map “Barracks” and can be seen laying around pretty much everywhere.
In the SDK/UDK content browser the props are in the folder “Prop_Soldier_Equipment”, the package is located at: steamapps\common\red orchestra 2\ROGame\CookedPC\Packages\Props_Static\Props_Sold ier_Equipment.upk

All the props already have a collision model in-game so it should be a manner of porting like any other prop.
The problem is that they have really low-res textures, both in the SDK and in-game. But I think there is a way to fix this. The prop gear should be using the same material layout as the gear equipped on player characters, so if you replace the low-res prop textures with the HD equipment textures it would be great!

What I ask is that someone can port these models in HD quality, or if that’s to hard then just port them the way they are.
Please help me, I have no idea how to port tease myself.
If there’s any help needed in terms of information or any other questions I’d be more then happy to help!

http://s1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/Nyllsor/?action=view&current=1.png

http://s1076.photobucket.com/albums/w451/Nyllsor/?action=view&current=2.png

I really want tease props and I’d be very happy if anyone could port them. No one have ever before posted a gear/equipment pack.

Jesus christ those would be bloody useful
Especially that holster and those bags

The SDK doesn’t work for me. UDK doesn’t too. It says : 0xc000007b error.

I allmoast wish I had the same problem now, so I could help you. But really the only thing I can say is that many others got SDK problems and TWI will probably fix it in next patch.
“Xendance” said something smart in your thread the TWI forum, don’t know what it does though :frowning:

Did what he said and doesn’t work.

beat the zombie, how do you port the other RO2 stuff? This coud be ported just as the other props, otherwise my SDK works fine so maby I can help you with the SDK part :slight_smile:
Please, I really really want this :slight_smile:

I’ll get on this right after I finish the fortifications and AT guns, unless BtZ wants to.

Oh man! Thanks Viper! :slight_smile:
Love both of you so much for trying to port this!