Red Orchestra 2 Russians and Germans

Fuck yeah!

And thanks. :smile:

What about the german winter variants?

Added winter, tanker, hero and dirty variants of all models. As well as headgear props.

Homeland would be proud of you, comrade!

This is the first time EVER that a good greatcoat model has been released. Thank you, comrade. Thanks you!

[editline]30th April 2014[/editline]

-snip-

Are you currently uploading an updated Mediafire link, or should we go subscribe to the workshop?

whoopsies forgot to change the link. Should work now.

Aw yes, dat update. Good job Half - Dead.

Stuff like this makes me wish I was still into gmod.

AND props of all the helmets/hats?
I love you so much

Great looking models as usual, I’d really like to use them for a couple of scenes, but there’s something preventing me from using them. Considering how they’re rigged, I can’t pose them properly shooting a rifle. Mostly I fix this kind of issues by using ragdoll mover, but

[Ragdoll Mover] lua/autorun/ragdollmover.lua:286: attempt to index a nil value
  1. SetBoneOffsets - lua/autorun/ragdollmover.lua:286
   2. SetOffsets - lua/autorun/ragdollmover.lua:304
    3. Think - lua/weapons/gmod_tool/stools/ragdollmover.lua:183
     4. unknown - gamemodes/sandbox/entities/weapons/gmod_tool/shared.lua:195

Anybody knows what causes this? I get the same error with original RO2 models too, so it must be something wrong with bones or something. Anyone knows how to get around this issue?

It’s actually possible to make them holding a rifle properly, it takes time but it’s possible.

How? Their hands don’t bend the right way. I really want to know how to do that.

Same problem here. I’d love to get these models compatible with the ragdoll mover.

It’s completely a physics issue. I think it’s caused (or one cause) is if the root bone is not also a bone with a collision mesh.

Its it possible to include the face mask that the germans use?

Well, there’s no real trick, the only tip I could give is to place the arm first and then to pose the hand.

http://www.kep-host.weboldala.net/images/9k79u72zrom6h28hl5m.jpg

The MG34 winter skin, the tripod and the ammo drum texture missing.