Reducing wheel spaz at high speeds [TUTORIAL]

Hello, my Steam name is Non-stop Joker, you may have seen me in Garry’s Mod if you’re a serious builder.
Before I found this trick to reduce wheel spaz, it really made me mad that I can build fast vehicles, but when they get at high speeds, the wheels spaz then my vehicle loses control. Just recently, I learnt how to majorly reduce this and I would like to share it with those people that don’t know about it yet.

When using these, which prop you select first and second is important. you need to use the same setting twice but in opposite order for each setting.
Example: click the wheel first then the base plate second, then with the same setting, click base plate first then the wheel second.

Use these settings for both rear wheels and front wheels but for front wheels do wheel+STEERING plate, then for back wheels do wheel+BASE plate.

Use Easy Advanced Ballsocket tool.

If you don’t understand, I’m sorry. I tried my best to explain how to use them.

Make sure you have free movement checked with all the settings.

steering plate/base plate to wheel, repeat with wheel to steering plate/base plate or vice versa
X = unlocked
Y = locked
Z = locked

steering plate/base plate to wheel, repeat with wheel to steering plate/base plate or vice versa
X = unlocked
Y = locked
Z = unlocked

X = unlocked
Y = unlocked
Z = locked

Enjoy! I hope this helps fellow vehicle builders that had the same problem as me.